A-SF-3000GH 1-1/2" Heat Exchanger
With a 2" inlet being 40 percent larger a 1-1/2" hose and equipment the A-SF-3000GH can achieve increased flow rates of 50 percent compared to traditional 30 GPM NH3 heat exchangers. Incorporating standard 13" high mounting brackets makes retrofitting any type of flow meter and control valves simple and easy. Using standard U-bolts to mount the unit to the brackets allows for flexible mounting options. The U-bolts can be mounted at just about any position along the length of the superflow.
If you're looking for more capacity and faster speeds in cold weather then our new line of 2" Anhydrous Ammonia Heat Exchanger Systems is the way to go. Dollar for dollar this is the biggest bang for your buck you will find. With new pumping systems costing over $10,000.00 you can achieve similar flow rates for far less money.
- 46 GPM flow rating when using a single 1-1/2" hose, tool bar coupler, tank valve, and hose end valves and couplings at 100 psi tank pressure and 34 GPM at 50 psi tank pressure
- Horizontal mounting bracket system for easy installation and retrofitting
- Optional vertical mounting bracket available
- Stainless steel internal tubes, no N-serve corrosion
- Less investment then pumping systems
- Large opening in bracket makes for easy plumbing
- Includes dump orifice valve with every unit so control excess liquid venting out the dump lines
Continental NH3 Products is proud to introduce the A-SF-3000GHY2 high capacity Anhydrous ammonia heat exchanger. This single heat exchanger system, when plumbed with two supply lines, can flow as much as a dual unit and can tremendously reduce space and investment cost. For more information, call us today and see how we can help you apply your ammonia faster.
- 75 GPM flow rating when using dual 1-1/2" hose with 2 nurse tanks, tool bar coupler, tank valve, and hose end valves and couplings at 100 psi tank pressure and 55 GPM at 50 psi tank pressure
- 53 GPM flow rating when using dual 1-1/4" hoses with 2 nurse tanks, tool bar coupler, tank valve, and hose end valves and couplings at 100 psi tank pressure and 38 GPM at 50 psi tank pressure
- Single heat exchanger smaller foot print, no need for dual coolers to achieve higher flow rates
- Kit includes Y-fitting consolidator adaptor
- Can retrofit onto any rate control system.
- 35 GPM at 50 psi with dual 1-1/4” supply lines.