Nurse Tank Vapor and Fill Valves
CAUTION: WE OFFTER 2 STYES OF TANK VALVES, TOP MOUNT OR OPEN YOKE AND BOTTOM MOUNT OR CLOSE YOKE. WHEN ORDERING PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE THE CORRECT MOUNTED VALVE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT TO PURCHASE PLEASE GIVE US A CALL.
Catalog No. B-1201 is a high flow, manual shutoff valve for applicator and nurse tanks. It is designed for use as a filler, liquid or vapor withdrawal valve. The rugged ductile iron body is an assurance of durability and a long service life. The built-in excess flow check assembly provides maximum safety in the event of an accidental hose break.
- Stainless steel stem - precision ground and polished.
- Spring loaded"teflon" stem packing - positive seal with pressure tested at 400 psi.
- Optional double coated, zinc plated and painted for extra protection.
- Excess flow check assembly of all valves individually inspected and checked after assembly to assure accurate and dependable operation.
- Spring loaded packing for a free spining hand wheel.
Catalog No. B-1201
NOTE: LIQUID FILL RATES OBTAINED WITH COMPLETE HOSE ASSEMBLIES SO AS TO DUPLICATE ACTUAL OPERATING CONDITIONS. THE HOSE ASSEMBLY INCUDES: LOADING RISER ANGLE VALVE, HOSE-END VALVE, AND 1’ X 12 FT. OF HOSE WITH NECESSARY COUPLINGS. ALL A-1201 SERIES VALVES USE REPAIR KIT A-2212-RK AND B-1201 SERIES USE REPAIR KIT B-22H-RK
|Part Number||Tank Connection||Outlet Connection||Liquid Fill Rate
|Excess Flow Check Closing GPM/NH3||Hydrostatic Relief Valve||Bleeder Valve||Product Video||Product Manual||Product Drawing|