B-SWV-125, 1-1/4" FULL PORT SWING VALVE COUPLER
B-SWV-150-G, 1-1/2" FULL FLOW SWING VALVE COUPLER
Continental NH3 is proud to introduce our all new B-SWV-125 swing valve style full port 1-1/4” quick disconnect for tool bars.
No compromises were made with this new Anhydrous Ammonia Safety Breakaway Coupling. The through hole is a full 1-1/4”. All the components except the ductile iron housing is made of stainless steel, so rust and corrosion are virtually eliminated. No more trouble disconnecting and reconnecting either, our coupler comes with a built in bolt that assists in taking it apart for maintenance. Try our new B-SWV-125, the new standard in tool bar quick disconnects.
- Full port 1-1/4” through holes on SWV-125
- Practically no pressure drop
- Swing valve style checks that swing out of the flow for superior flow characteristics
- All Stainless Steel, except housing, prevents rust and corrosion
- Built-in reconnection and disconnection acme bolt
- Dual 1/4” pipe ports on each side for bleeder valves and hydrostats
- 35 percent larger than other units
|Part Number||Size||Product Video||Product Manual||Installation Instructions||Product Drawing|
A-HFC-114R 1-1/4" TOOL BAR COUPLER
Continental NH3 Products is introducing our new HIGH FLOW COUPLER.
Our new Anhydrous Ammonia Safety Breakaway coupler was designed with 3 goals in mind; flow, serviceability and reliability. Our new coupler provides just that, with a 10 percent increase in flow, disconnection bolt for easy service, a revolutionary stainless steel expansion collet, hard coated aluminum guide spiders, stainless steel sleeve for reliability and long service life. Ask for the HIGH FLOW COUPLER, you will be glad you did.
- NO REPLACEMENT DATE
- 10 - 15 PERCENT FLOW INCREASE
- STAINLESS EXPANSION COLLET, NO MOVING BALL BEARINGS
- NEW DISCONNECTION AND RE-CONNECTION BOLT FEATURE
- HARD COATED ALUMINUM GUIDE SPIDER COMPLETELY ELIMINATES RUSTING
- N-SERVE COMPATABLE
- 2 BLEEDER VALVES INCLUDED
Explore All Tool Bar Safety Coupler Product Manuals
Find a Distributor
If you're interested in NH3 (anhydrous ammonia) products distribution, use our distribution map tool to access a list of distributors in your area. If you need help finding an anhydrous ammonia distributor in your area or if you are interested in becoming one of our distribution partners, please feel free to call us at (214) 741-6081 or toll free at (800) 537-5642. You may also contact us sending a message.