NH3 (Anhydrous Ammonia) Pull Away Riser Safety Shear
The NH3 (anhydrous ammonia) pull-away riser safety shear, or A-RSS, protects your riser from accidental pull-aways by incorporating a shear device that breaks when someone accidentally drives away while the filler hoses are still attached to the anhydrous ammonia tank. The two back checks are positioned so that when a pull away occurs it stops the ammonia from spraying out of the riser and the tank. This is the same PROVEN shear technology we built in to the P.A.S.S system in 1991. Not one failure has ever been reported since its introduction.
- Retrofits on to most existing risers
- No accidental disconnections
- Can be mounted UPSIDE DOWN
- Includes SOLID STEEL mounting hardware for shear unit
- Rugged stainless teel and nylon check valves
- Five year unconditional warranty
- Available in 1" and 1-1/4"
- Buy 2 same size units get 1 replacement shear FREE
Kit includes all the above accept the additional shear
Click image to enlarge.
25-30% Less than other riser pull-away safety devices
|Available Sizes & Flowrates|
|Catalog Number||Sizes||Gallons Per Minute||Valve Compatability|
|A-53-RSS||1" MPT||53 GPM||Works great with 50 GPM valves|
|A-72-RSS||1-1/4" MPT||72 GPM||Works great with 70 GPM valves|
|A-98-RSS||1-1/4" MPT||98 GPM||Works great with 95 GPM valves|
Click here to Request Information
or call us today at (800) 537-5642