NH3 (Anhydrous Ammonia) Heat Exchanger
A-SF-3000GH 1-1/2" Heat Exchanger
Click image to enlarge.
Among our line of NH3 (anhydrous ammonia) heat exchangers, Continental NH3 is proud to announce the brand new 1-1/2" horizontal mounted 46 GPM heat exchanger.
With 1-1/2" openings being 40 percent larger and using 1-1/2" hose and equipment our new horizontal mounted A-SF-3000GA can achieve increased flow rates of 50 percent compared to traditional 30 GPM NH3 heat exchangers. Incorporating standard 13" high mounting brackets makes retrofitting any type of flow meter and control valves simple and easy. Using standard U-bolts to mount the unit to the brackets allows for flexible mounting options. The U-bolts can be mounted at just about any position along the length of the super- flow. 1-1/2" male threads on the inlet allows for easy attachment of a 1-1/2" Y-strainer and with the large opening in the bracket that allows for your piping to run through the bracket makes the new Super flow a breeze to install and plumb.
If you're looking for more capacity and faster speeds in cold weather then our new line of 1-1/2" equipment is the way to go. Dollar for dollar this is the biggest bang for your buck you will find. With new pumping systems costing over $5000.00 you can achieve similar flow rates for far less money.
- 46 GPM single unit flow rating when using 1-1/2" hose, tool bar coupler, tank valve, and hose end valves and couplings at 100 psi tank pressure
- 31 GPM at 40 psi tank pressure
- 70 GPM dual unit flow rating when using 1-1/2" hose, tool bar coupler, tank valve, and hose end valves and couplings at 100 psi tank pressure
- 48 GPM dual unit flow at 40 psi tank pressure
- Horizontal mounting bracket system for easy installation and retrofitting
- Optional vertical mounting bracket available
- Stainless steel internal tubes, no N-serve corrosion
- Less investment then pumping systems
- Large opening in bracket makes for easy plumbing
- Optional dump orifices to limit amount of ammonia going out the dump lines included
Continental NH3 Products is proud to introduce the A-SF-3000GHY2 high capacity Anhydrous ammonia heat exchanger and auto rate control system. This single heat exchanger system, when plumbed with two supply lines, can flow as much as a dual unit and can tremendously reduce space and investment cost. For more information, call us today and see how we can help you apply your ammonia faster.
- 70 GPM + at 100 psi tank pressure, 1-1/2” supply lines
- 50 GPM at 50 psi tank pressure, 1-1/2” supply lines
- Single heat exchanger smaller foot print
- Includes all brackets, valves and fittings
- Heat exchanger with Y-adaptor available separately
- Rates achievable by retrofitting the heat exchanger to other rate control systems.
- 35 GPM at 50 psi with dual 1-1/4” supply lines.
Click here to Request Information
or call us today at (800) 537-5642